Christian School Principal
Far North Christian School is looking for a Principal to accept the challenges of growing enrollment by improving academics, encouraging spiritual growth, and preparing our students to be future leaders.
Serving grades K-4 through High school, we have the support of a strong church community. We encourage our staff to live strong Christian lives and grow personally to provide an atmosphere of excellence in every aspect of the school.
The Christian School Principal is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the K4-12th grade school, ensuring that it operates efficiently and effectively in accordance with the mission and values of the school. The Principal will work closely with the school board, faculty, staff, students, and parents to ensure that the educational program is rigorous, the school environment is safe and nurturing, and the spiritual development of students is a top priority.
- Leadership and Direction: Provide leadership and direction to the school, ensuring that it is aligned with the school’s mission and values. Work closely with the school board to set strategic goals and objectives for the school, and oversee the implementation of those goals.
- Educational Program: Ensure that the educational program is rigorous and aligned with state and national standards. Work closely with the faculty to provide professional development opportunities and to ensure that the curriculum is relevant and engaging for students.
- Student Spiritual Development: Ensure that the spiritual development of students is a top priority. Work with the faculty and staff to create a culture of Christian faith and values, and ensure that students have opportunities to develop their spiritual lives.
- Faculty and Staff Management: Hire, train, and manage faculty and staff, ensuring that they are qualified, motivated, and committed to the school’s mission and values. Conduct regular evaluations and provide ongoing support and feedback to ensure that they are meeting the needs of students.
- Budget and Finance: Work closely with the school board to develop and manage the school budget, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently and effectively. Monitor financial performance regularly and make adjustments as needed.
- Community Outreach: Develop and maintain relationships with parents, alumni, donors, and other community members to promote the school and its mission. Attend community events and represent the school at meetings and other gatherings.
- Must be a committed Christian with a strong understanding of the Christian faith and values.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in educational leadership.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with state and national educational standards and requirements.